Monday, June 30, 2008

tired



post lifting dinner/snack...cold oatmeal!

I used:
3/4 c. soymilk
2 tbs wheatgerm
1 tbs flax meal
handful frozen fruit
1/4 c. fiber one
annd sweetener


Breakfast!
Two bowls of 3/4 c. Special K and 1/4 c. Fiber One plus 1/2 c. soymilk and a handful of berries followed by two cups of tea!

I was too tired last night to post my post workout meal. I was pretty much falling asleep as I ate! I felt really good about my workout and I'm glad I'm getting that strength training in because I really should be doing that with all the cardio I do.
I was a little bummed that I missed the yoga class at the gym but there's always another day!

I'm gona go to the gym before I go to work at 5 and just do cardio.

I really don't know how often you're supposed to do strength training.
Men are always doing that but can women do the same? I should see a personal trainer at least once before I head back to school so I know what to be doing while I'm up there with only free weights.

No comments: