Sunday, July 13, 2008

Either I'm sick or being a girl REALLY sucks...(sorry if that's tmi)

I'm gona go with #2 because I never get sick.

My workout was long and pretty easy I guess.
I wasn't feeling so hot and my knees were bugging me.
I went really early because I just haven't been able to sleep lately.
I go to bed at around 11 and I'm up at 5.
Maybe that's normal for some but I usually don't get up until 9.
And I usually wake up three or four times a night.
After I got home from the gym I grabbed a shower and then went and ran some errands with my mama.
We hit the natural foods store, a little farmer's market, and a thrift shop before we had to head back so I could grab a bite to eat and head to work.
Work...was not fun last night. Like I said I was feeling sick and the one GSTL was driving me crazy with her peppiness.

I work again today 12-7 and I'm definitely debating about calling in sick because I just want to lay in bed all day but I know I should go.

foood:
banana mash and almonds^ I ate a lot of this today periodically. I love it!

Then the usual salad. I also had some fruit like pineapple, cherries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, watermelon, cantaloupe, and strawberries. Plus more banana mash....quite yummy!

No comments: