Saturday, July 26, 2008

Today was a lonnnng day!
And I ate a lot and did a lot!
So I ended up going to the gym around 12:30.
Did a long elliptical session and then three sets of 7 different upper body machines going 12 rep, 10 rep, 8 rep because my arms are not in shape enough to actually do three sets of 12. lol so weak!
I worked 4 to 10ish. it wasn't bad just boring since I was in the fitting room all night.

For eats I had oats:

1/2 c. oats, 1/2 c. water, 2 tbs soynut butter, 2 tbs almonds, medium banana, 4 tbs plain soy yogurt...this was soooo good!

I then had a soy latte grande. yummy.(no pic cuz it was in my mug and I forgot!)
I also had 3 pieces of Ezekiel Cin-Raisin toast with 2 bananas, and 2 tbs soynut butter.

And last I had a bigggg bowl of Skinny Cow Icecream Cones that I crushed up because I didn't want to inhale my favorite icecream!

Now I'm going to bed because I'm BEAT! And I'm hoping to go shopping and get in another workout before work at 5:30!

No comments: