Monday, August 25, 2008

I need to calm the heck down.
I'm like freaking out.
Jeeze.
I'm so high-strung while I'm at school.
btw...I'm stupid and left all my non-running clothes at home.
yaaaah.
awesome.
off to do yoga and get ready for first xc practice.
doing the shortest run this morning because my friend who goes to college around here wants me to run a 3 with her this afternoon so there's no point busting my butt at 8 in the morning still half asleep.
running after school is going to be much better because I'll have a lot my energy because usually running is an outlet for me and by the end of the school day who knows how much will go awry!
peace homies
adddeeed:
uh well then didn't go as well as I could have hoped.
boo.
oh well.
haha now I have nothing to do the rest of the day.
ugh.
i'm pretty sure my xc coach hates me lol.(I guess that's not really funny but since I gave up caring about this place it kinda is)

No comments: