Friday, August 15, 2008

Ran a mile today.
Felt soo nice. Would have gone longer but I was running out of time so I had to stop =]
I think I've figured out why I overeat.
I'm not satisfied without something sweet.
I definitely favor sweet over any other taste.
And it always seems that's what I want when I keep eating and don't feel satisfied.
I think I've always known but then I think that eating the same things all the time aren't that good for you but I guess if it's non-fat/low-fat yogurt and lots of fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts, and whole grains/whole wheat...It can't be bad right?
I think I'm just going to eat the way I want and not worry about exploring different tastes or foods.
I like my comfort zone and I feel the most satisfied and happy when I eat those things!
Off to work!
food post tonight!

No comments: