Sunday, July 20, 2008


AHHH! I'm sooooo sorry I've been gone for so long!
It has been a busy busy week for me!


I worked a lot! annnd


I was just feeling like poop about myself all week and had no desire to do much blogging.


CAUTION: T.M.I. AND SELF-DEPRECATION AHEAD


Ladies, you know what I'm talking about when you just feel bloaty and unattractive yah?
Well that's what I felt for about a week and a half now.
I can't tell you why because I have no idea.
I may go along with the PMS idea for now but I really think my feelings were a bit extreme.


I was finally getting over today when I was lounging at my mom's friend's pool and she said "I wish I had a body like yours."


but then I had to go buy clothes for back to school and they only had a size larger than what I normally wear so I said "what the heck" and tried them on...well they weren't very much larger...it made me a litttttle bit depressed.
But that's women's clothing for you...I have such a wide range of sizes, it's ridiculous!
It's so aggravating though because nothing every fits like you want it to or if it does it takes a hunt to find it!
It definitely shows how the clothing industry feeds into being a certain shape.


If it was up to me I'd wear sweats and tshirts all the time just because it's SUCH a pain to shop for clothes...
strangely I love dresses! I find them extremely comfortable!

So besides that...I went to see 'The Dark Knight' and it was pretty good. I'm not a batman fan...I'll admit I only wanted to see Aaron Eckart and Heath Ledger! (Yes I am one of those people that will see movies just because of who's in them despite the lack of interest in the plotline)


I've been eating well the last few days since grocery shopping and have fell in LOVE with soy yogurt! I got plain Whole Soy&Co and I don't know how to explain the taste but it was DELISHHH!! I have some blueberry and raspberry also but haven't tried them yet. I also made pumpkin oatmeal and OMG! I think this and cherry/banana oats are deffff. my favorites and the pumpkin kind is a lot cheaper because I get about seven servings from one can!

pumpkin oats.(bad picture sorry!)


Ezekiel Cin-Raisin w/ Maranath Honey Almond Butter and sliced apple

No comments: