Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm so cranky!
jeesh. I ate too much again today.
and no walk or gym.
I was on my feet all day running around at work so I guess that's better than sitting on my butt!
I'm not sure if I imagine it or not but I definitely feel better when I eat less processed food.
For example, I feel much better when I eat oatmeal or Ezekiel bread as opposed to eating some kind of cold cereal or other bread.
I really think I'm making it up though. I duno.
I didn't take pictures of my food today because I'm embarrassed by how much I ate the last few days!
I've been completely bingeing on fruit.
Its definitely making me feel a little out of control.
I'm in one of those moods lately though that nothing is very satisfying and I'm not excited about eating...I'm only eating because my body is telling me I'm hungry.
I'm praying I can sleep better tonight but I'm thinking I can because I didn't have much caffeine.
I'm soooooo excited about how close August is though!
Everything good happens in August!

No comments: