Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm sorry I'm so boring guys(if anyone reads this haha)
uhhmm last nights I had cold oats and an almond banana smoothie
I need to figure out what the right ratio of ice to yogurt/soymilk is right though!
I don't have a picture of my smoothie but it looks just like the one I had the other night!




dinner both nights^ yummmm

I've been soooo busy!
Last night I didn't get to post before I went to bed because I was hanging out with my brother and his friends all night. Good times. haha.
I'm having such a great summer I don't want to go back to school and have to start applying to college.
stressfuulll. this blog will be much more exciting when school starts though!
I PROMISE!

So I woke up and headed to the gym at around 9ish after a cup of coffee.
(I woke up at 8:30)
Great workout! But I really need to do more strength training.
I just find it very boring!
Maybe if I do pilates or yoga or other such things that will help?
I had yummmmy mashed banana toast.
Yes. Mashed. I don't know what it is but I can't eat bananas without mashing or changing their texture somewhat. Weird much?
I had the mashed banana on Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Bread!
I ate 3 1/2 pieces before I took a picture lol!

with an apple on the side(no pic)

Work was fun...it was pretty crazy today.
I love working at Target, it's like playtime lol!
I had a big salad for lunch which was delicious. I love salad.
This one had just about every vegetable I could get my hands on plus almonds, "bacon", and red beans.

I won't bore you with another picture of my cold oatmeal. I love this stuff though! I honestly can't get enough!!! Since it's the weekend I'll try to be a bit more inventive (or at least different lol)
I had some carrots today too.
I saw Wanted tonight with my friend and let me just say it was great but jeeeeze was it a crazy movie or what?

No comments: