Monday, August 11, 2008


woke up thinking I was going to the gym

but then I decided I'd rather go after work because I'm always bored at night so it would keep me occuppied.

I've been thinking about running lately and I just can't get into it.
It makes me disappointed in myself because I used to love it but I just don't have the motivation.

Hopefully XC will get me back into it.
I don't run fast and its kind of embarassing because I'm on a XC team and I finish with times in the 30 min. range but I like to run to run not to win a race or be fast I like enjoying myself and feeling accomplished. (i also don't go fast because I end up hurting myself...I'm a MAJOR klutz...my parents call me Gracie as a joke..)


For breakfast I had cold oats with some fage, cherries, and almonds. it was runny today though and not as good as usual. =\


No comments: