Saturday, June 28, 2008

Craziness!

Today I woke up at...5:30!
It's Saturday for god's sake...but I just couldn't[get back to] sleep =[
So I watched Pimp My Ride and Storytellers (Ft. Snoop Dog) on MTV...
I hate TV...but everything else was Infomercials.
So I ate two apples (golden delicious) and 3 cups of coffee before I went to the gym.
I did two different elliptical machines for 30 mins each (one to go forward motion and the other backward motion)
I also did some upper body, but not much because I had to get home and shower and pack for our family reunion in Lancaster.
So now I'm waiting for my parents and brother to be ready so we can leave.
I ate overnight oats for lunch with an apple and cold peppermint tea.
In the overnight oats:
1/2 c. 5 grain oats
1/2 c. soy milk
handful frozen fruit
1 tbs. flax
1 tbs. wheat germ
1/4 c. plain yogurt
2 tbs. almonds
I eat this all the time now! Its so good =]

No comments: